Monday, April 14, 2008

Yay for the Miracle Blanket!!

So Addie's miracle blanket arrived on Friday afternoon, and we have used it every night since. It is amazing. She loves it. You can see it at www.miracleblanket.com. There is an instructional video and it looks a little scary, but it really does work wonders. Totally worth the $30. We have been getting quite a bit more sleep, and Addison has been sleeping on her back!! I will take a picture of her in it one of these days. We had her in it tonight, but unfortunately I think her eyes were bigger than her stomach, and she ended up getting sick all over the place. So no miracle blanket tonight. We will have to use the back up SwaddleMe blanket. Its just not the same.

No pictures tonight either. I took so many last week that I decided I'd better take a break this week. Addison gets her 3 month photos taken this coming Saturday at 1:30, so I will post a sample for you to see. We are trying out Portrait Innovations. I have heard really great things about them, so I guess we will see.

Work is going great!! I can't believe how easy it has really been. I think the worst part has been the lack of adult conversation but that will soon cease. My friend Stefani (also a nanny) will be coming over for play dates starting tomorrow. Lets be honest... Her kid is about 14 months and mine are 8 months & 3 months, so I doubt there will be a lot of playing together. Its more for our sanity than anything.

My mom and grandma came to visit Addie on Sunday. It was great to see them. We did a little visiting and a little shopping. I found some cute books & pj's for Addie at Gordman's. I got quite the deal!!

Well I hope everyone is doing well. I need to go rock the peanut...

No comments: