Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Addie J. turns 3 months old.....






tomorrow! Yay! I can't believe how time flies!! We had Addison's 3 month pictures taken last Saturday at Portrait Innovations. They turned out great, and we had such a hard time picking out which ones to buy.




Work is going great. Things are starting to settle down and the kids are getting into a routine. However, Ava & Dylan just don't know what to make of Addison. They can't keep their hands off of her, and I can't turn my back for a second. They pull her hair, poke her in the eyes, pull her socks off, and try to crawl right over her. My poor girl just doesn't know what to do! I tried to upload a video of them but it didn't work. Darn.




I am going to attach some of Addison's 3 month pictures. I think most of you have seen them already, but I thought I should add some for those who might not have.




Isn't she just a doll?








No comments: