and her bumbo!
Such a happy little girl!!
The 3 Amigos!
Addie J, Ava, Dylan
Addie J and I are slowly adjusting to the working life. I think both of us would rather be
sitting at home cuddling! :-)
It's only been 2 days but it seems like 2 weeks. I am sure it will get better
as soon as I adjust to the twins schedule and as soon as Addie J gets into
some sort of routine.
I posted Monday that we are trying to transition her from tummy sleeping
to back sleeping, and so far..... she still hates back sleeping.
We ordered a new baby gadget called, The Miracle Blanket. It is the Lexus of
swaddling blankets, and I have heard wonderful things abou it, so we are going to give it a try.
I will let you all know how it goes!







1 comment:
That picture of her smiling is so
cute! I miss her and she is getting
to be such a big girl. Give her lots of kisses for me. Oh, also how much is she getting paid for work anyway? Love,
Grandma Julie
Post a Comment