Thursday, April 10, 2008

Updates...

I haven't had much to post lately. I am finally settling into a routine at work. It's getting easier everyday. We have our first "play date" this coming Tuesday. My friend Stefani (she is a nanny also) is bringing over her 14 month old to play. Lets be honest... Its really a play date for Stef and I, because the kids won't play together. I need some adult conversation or I will lose my sanity.

Addison has done an ok job sleeping on her back at night. Our miracle blanket should hopefully arrive Saturday or Monday, so I will definitely post on how that works out. We have been swaddling her everynight, and then placing her in her sleep positioner. She seems to like it. I think its because it keeps her so tight and cozy. It still isn't anything compared to her 6-7 hours of sleep on her tummy but it works for now.

She has been smiling like crazy lately. We took a video of her last night, because she was trying to eat her burp cloth. Tim will rub it across her lips and she will smile and coo. Well she decided that it might be good to munch on. Tim was holding it up, and she actually leaned forward to it, got it in her mouth, and started trying to suck on it. It was pretty funny.

She has discovered her fists. You can hear her sucking on them all the time. They are always wet and slobbery. I don't think it will be long before she discovers her thumb. Although its a bad habit to start I think it will help her at night. She will take a pacifier (We call it a sassy) but not for long periods of time.

Well all is well here. I have more pictures to post. Hope you enjoy them!

** Ok, so the photo function isn't working at this time, so I will try again tomorrow.***

No comments: