Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We have weight gain!

I took Addison in to our pedi's office today to have a weight check. We have been monitoring her weight gain the last few months, and since she doesn't have another well baby check until 2 years, we thought we should go in and make sure she is still gaining and not losing.

Her weight today: 22.6 lbs (18 month visit: 21.6)


Her height today: 32.6" (18 month visit: 31.25)

She is still quite the little peanut but we are happy with any gain at this point. Her 18-24 month pants are just the right length, but we have to have adjustable waist pants and then pull the elastic clear out or they are way too big. 

Addison got her flu shot today, but I passed on the H1N1 shot. I think I am going to call my cousin and see what he says about it.



Little facts:


*Wearing 18-24 month clothes but can still wear some 12-18 month stuff.
*Wearing size 5 shoes.
*Wears size 3 diapers (although only wearing diapers at nap, bedtime and errand running) 
*Loves Dora, Monster (Elmo) and Sponge Bob.



No comments: