Addie J turned 2 months old today! I can't believe how time flies. She is getting so big!
I went to babysit the twins yesterday, and I took Addison with me. It wasn't as chaotic as I expected, but I am defintely in for a challenge. The twins are getting big and are very mobile now. They aren't crawling but they have perfected the "roll" quite well. I won't be able to turn my back for a second. Ava kept trying to squeeze Addie's face, and Dylan just about rolled onto her head a couple times. The poor thing doesn't know what she's in for! I hope we both survive.
We all went out to Camp Kataki today to celebrate Easter with some friends of ours. They have a little boy who will be 3 in August, and he just loves Addison to death. He says, "Addison is my very best friend". So cute! I took a picture of Addison with Brayden. It turned out better than I expected.
Addison has basically stopped taking naps during the week. I am not sure what her deal is but she just sleeps 5-10 minutes here and there. Well, it always catches up with her on the weekends, and today she slept the majority of the day. If I had to guess, I would say that she was probably only awake 2 hours from 8:30 ish (am) until 10 (pm). What a sleepy head. She did keep her eyes open long enough for me to snap a few 2 month pictures, but she had a hard time keeping her eyes of the ceiling fan.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!







1 comment:
hard to belive jess! she is darling and we can't wait to hug her up. sure do love you!
Post a Comment