Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!

Today we celebrated the birth of Aubrey Joy Book. The 2nd girl born into Tim's family in 26 years next to Addison. We are more than happy to welcome her into the family, and we can't wait to meet her!

Since things are finally starting to settle down, we are now trying to get into a routine before I return to work. I am excited to return but extremely nervous to see how it is going to go. Having 8 month old twins and a 2 month will be quite challenging. I hope I am up to it.

Tim's mom will be coming to visit this Friday, so Tim & I will be taking advantage of her offer to babysit and go on our first post baby date. Yay!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica, Tim and little Addison Jane!
Finally figured out how to get to this point. What a cutie in green!
Love to all, Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hey all!! I finally figured out how to get to this point as well! Happy St Patty's day (yesterday)!! I love her green outfit!! What a little stinker!

jsmith_62 said...

She is so sweet! She doesn't seem
impressed with the cup!
Love,
Grandma Julie

kruses said...

oh my gosh! what a sweety pie! so wish we were there (and to help set up these incredible shots)....dang girl, you are good. what an expressive peanut. we think of you ALL the time. hugs to all three of you, seattle

jsmith_62 said...

She seems more impressed with the shades than she did the cup. She even has the perfect "I don't care"
look on her face! I think maybe dad is jealous that he doesn't have a pair of pink shades!
Love you lots,
Grandma Julie