No pictures for today. I came down with a wicked sore throat on Tuesday night and it has progressively gotten worse. I got in to see the doctor this morning and they tested me for strep and mono. Both came back negative (good news) but they decided that I have a viral infection and there isn't anything they can do for it (bad news). So I have been trying every home remedy to ease the pain. It feels as though my entire throat is just raw. I can barely talk or swallow. Ugh!
Tim took the afternoon off to care for myself and Addie J. My mom was going to come to hang out tomorrow but she has had the flu (and various other symptoms) for about a week and 1/2 now. So unfortunately she won't make it up to see us. Sad.
Addie J goes in for her 2 month appointment on Monday. I am terrified, because I know she will be getting her shots. I am quite sure that I will cry along with her. Poor girl. We are excited to find out how much she has grown since her 2 week visit. We didn't have a 1 month appointment so it has been quite a while since she has been weighed, etc. I think she is pretty close to moving up to her size 2 diapers, and she is growing up so fast that we have started packing away a lot of her newborn and size 0-3 month clothes already.
Take care!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment