Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby #2 Update:

I ended up going in to see my dr this morning, because I hadn't felt the baby move in about 3 days.  I was seriously freaking out. Tim had told me over the weekend to call the on-call dr, but I knew they would send me to the ER, and that they wouldn't be able to do anything even if something was wrong. So, I drank a lot of orange juice and tried to wait it out. 

I still hadn't felt he/she this morning, so I decided that I'd better go in. I thought maybe they would just move up my ultrasound/appointment that is scheduled for next Monday, but instead they just used the doppler to find the heartbeat. It probably took a good 10 seconds! Tim & I agreed that that was the longest 10 seconds..... ever! Thankfully, the baby's heartbeat sounded great!! 

Baby has decided to be extra active today. I think he/she is trying to make up for giving mommy a heart attack.

My "BIG" ultrasound is scheduled for next Monday (4/12), and we will find out if Baby Wiese #2 will be a boy or a girl! Yay!

I added a poll function on the right side, so I can see what everyone is guessing! ;-)

No comments: