Thursday, March 11, 2010

No more sassy.

Tim decided to get rid of Addison's "sassy" a little over a week ago. She has done well with it, but honestly it breaks my heart. First, it is the "sassy", then potty training and moving into a big girl bed. Each of these steps brings me closer to realizing that my baby is no longer a baby. She is getting so big. I don't want her to get big. 

On Wednesday, she said to me, "Where sassy go?". So, I told her that the "sassy" fairy came and took them all away. She looked at me and said, "No. Daddy took it".

She is a smart little thing.

** For those of you who aren't familar "sassy" is what she calls her pacifier.

1 comment:

Robertsons said...

Elizabeth still has her Paci's, but ONLY in bed. She's been in the big girl bed for awhile now and has only fallen out once and gotten out without waiting for me like 3 times. It was much easier than I thought it would be. Potty training on the other hand, I'm not looking forward to. She learned this morning that if she peed in her diaper, that it was warm. Now she tells me, "I'm warm" when her diaper is wet.