Saturday, February 13, 2010

A New Addition...

We are excited to be welcoming a new addition to our family come this August! We have been trying to keep it on the down low due to a previous miscarriage in November and early complications with this one. However, I had my 12 week ultrasound yesterday and everything looks AMAZING!

The baby was so cooperative. The tech was able to get us a ton of pictures. This is all so new to us, because with Addison we were only allowed one ultrasound at around 23 weeks. I have had 3 already with this baby. It is just so amazing to see the transformation between visits. At my 8 week visit the baby looked like a small kidney bean. At yesterdays visit, the baby looked like an actual baby! You could see arms and legs and everything. So cool!

The tech also told that she was 99.9% sure what we were having. I am not telling yet though. I will wait until we know for sure. :-)
Baby Wiese @ 8 weeks
Baby Wiese @ 12 weeks

2 comments:

Robertsons said...

You know this completely explains the missing memory, right? We're so excited for you guys!

The Olson Family said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you.