If you have seen my memory, would you please return it to me??
Seriously, I am having major issues remembering things. I have scheduled play dates, lunch dates, and various other appointments and then completely spaced them. Some of them I have even scheduled the day before, only to forget within 24 hours. I don't even think a planner would help me now. I am losing my mind.
Case in point:
Monday, I went to get my hair cut. I haven't done this since right before our wedding. I am such a slacker. However, it is hard to schedule personal appointments when you don't have a lot of childcare options, kwim?
So, while getting my hair cut, I mention something to the stylist about Addison raging mullet that she has going on. She asks if I want to take the plunge and get her hair trimmed while we are there. I mull over it and finally decide to go for it. She trims it up and it looks ok. Honestly, I don't think it looks much different than before. My pocketbook is less $16 though. They really charge $16 to trim a 2 year old's hair???? My cut wasn't much more than that!
Anyway, I forgot to save a lock of Addison's hair. I have been sad about it ever since. I am very much a keepsake person (aka pack rat to some), and it really saddens me that I could space such a milestone.
Sad. sad. sad.







No comments:
Post a Comment