Last Sunday (6/14) we noticed that Addison was "sprouting" a new front tooth. She has been extra crabby, and taking super long naps, so we knew that something was up. I finally stuck my finger in there, and I could feel the little ridges poking out.
So, we have been doing our best to keep her comfortable (alternating between tylenol and motrin, etc), but yesterday (6/17) was a HUGE doozie. My mom and grandma came over to visit, see the house, and have lunch. Addison literally screamed the entire time they were here. She was a mess! I decided that there had to be something else going on. Could this one little tooth cause this much drama? So, in went my finger again, and this time I found a MOLAR! No wonder my poor girl is in so much pain!
Hopefully, today will be better. We have a play date tomorrow at the sprinkler park, and I know that she will love it, so I hope she feels up to it.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment