Addison has discovered that she can say please! She really says "peas" but hey it works. She has been signing please for a while (when she wants to) but yesterday she really said it.
This happened yesterday: I was on the floor on my stomach and she was next to me cuddling. She started rubbing my back and saying please! For those of you that aren't familiar with signing... the sign for please is rubbing your stomach in a circular motion. So, she definitely gets it.
She has also started giving kisses to everything in sight. Last night I turned and caught her kissing my slippers. She puts stuff up to her mouth and goes "Mmmuah". It is so cute!
I also finally saw her 2 new teeth peeking out yesterday. So, now we can see and feel them! Along with new teeth, we also have the new habit of biting!! Not so fun. She first discovered that she could bite last weekend. We were over at a friend's house, and their daughter was sitting in Addison's bumbo seat (which we are loaning to them), and Addison decided that she didn't like that so much. She tried to bite her on the stomach. Thankfully, she only got the little girl's shirt, but she got me 3 times yesterday. She bit me once on the knee and twice on the foot. I really hope she outgrows this soon....
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment