Friday, February 13, 2009

Another milestone down....

Today, Addison used the potty for the first time with a little encouragement from mommy. I was so excited, and of course I made a huge deal out of it. She got lots of claps and kisses!! No, I am sorry but I didn't take any weird pictures for your viewing enjoyment. :-)

We did call daddy on the phone afterward to tell him all about it, and she actually said hello to to him as well. She will normally not say hello when someone is actually on the phone. She prefers to wait until I hang up the phone.

She also got some great gifts this week. Great-grandma M. was up on Tuesday (with my mom), and she bought Addison a Valentine's Day bear. It is really cute, and Addison just loves to give it kisses over and over.

Great-grandma & Great-grandpa P. sent her a little board book. The book has a bunch of pictures of other babies, and Addison just looks at the babies and laughs. Sometimes I think she is trying to have a conversation with them as well. Silly girl.

No comments: