Ry had sweet potatoes for the first time today. I don't think he was a fan. He normally gobbles his cereal up so quickly. In fact, this morning when I was giving him his cereal, he was acting like a baby bird. He would tilt his head back as I brought the spoon to his mouth. It was so funny! I might try and hold off on the veggies for a while longer.
He has been rolling like crazy. As soon as you put him on the floor he flips right over. Fortunately, this hasn't caused much of an issue with sleeping. Occassionally, we will have to go back in and flip him back over to his back. I hope he learns to roll the other way soon.
We are still carrying Ry around in the infant carrier. It is heavy but SO convenient. I am hoping that we will make it to a year + with the carrier. He has his 6 month appointment coming up in February, so I guess we will see how much he weighs then.
The kids and I met my friend Nicole and her daughter Audryna at the Children's Museum yesterday afternoon. It was the first time I had taken the kids, and I knew that Addison would love it. She did! She had so much fun running around and checking everything out.
We finally bought new living room furniture, and it got delivered today. I love it so much! It is a chocolate brown courderoy material, so we are hoping that it will hide some of those lovely messes that our children leave everywhere. This is our first brand new living room furniture!! The last 2 sets that we had were used, so we were excited to go and pick out something that WE loved. Our living room feels so "homey" and warm. I may actually sit down here more often. We still have a few little things to do such as: finding something to hang above the couch, another set of throw pillows, some pictures on the wall, baskets under the coffee table/end table, and an actual cabinet for under our television.







No comments:
Post a Comment