Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wish List:

These are a few things that I am scoping out right now. 

I would really like to get a new camera. I have heard great things about this one, and while it is more than I have ever spent on a camera before, it is still less than the Nikon D3000 that I was originally looking at. My current camera is a Sony Cybershot, and I really do love it. It still takes decent pictures, but after being left in the rain (oops!) it no longer takes video. I miss having videos of Addison, and would like to have some of the new baby as well. We do have a camcorder (bought for me by my lovely husband while I was pregnant with Addison) but it sucks. It is a Sony as well, but I really dislike it. It would take great videos if it didn't constantly blur up. I sent it back to be fixed shortly after we got it, and of course Sony said there was nothing wrong with it. :-(



These lovely diapers by Piddle Poddles. They are so luxuriously soft and fluffy, and they come in the most adorable prints. I can't justify the price, so I am currently stalking Spot's Corner for some gently used or new ones. There are some listed today, but I just can't do it yet. I have so many cloth diapers that I have been selling some off this week. I just don't have any adorable boy prints. :-)

Oh, and I am also contemplating a sewing machine. I have a lot of ideas spinning around in my head, but I don't want to spend a fortune on a new one only to find out that I don't like sewing. So, I am scoping craigslist to see what I can find. 

Now if anyone could just tell me where to find one of these:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

SUPER CUTE cloth diaper!!! LOVE the print!