A look inside our life with a toddler and a newborn.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Addison's room
I am still trying to figure out what to hang above her crib. I have been contemplating trying to find one of those vinyl wall quotes to hang up there or even possibly one of the cute vinyl trees with the different colored leaves. I just can't decide. Plus, I am afraid to do too much considering she may be moving to a regular bed soon. I don't want to have to pull everything down and rearrange it.
I would go w/a quote since it would be up higher and she wont be able to peel it off even though like a white tree would look amazing against the pink wall! Have you thought about like some birds or flowers or something or do they make those? Good luck! :)
2 comments:
I would go w/a quote since it would be up higher and she wont be able to peel it off even though like a white tree would look amazing against the pink wall! Have you thought about like some birds or flowers or something or do they make those? Good luck! :)
Love her room! It is super cute. They have some cute peel off designs too.
Post a Comment