Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sicles...






Addison is in love with her "sicles". She just can't get enough of those things! Every time we go outside, she will turn to me with the confused look and say "sicle?". It is like she thinks going outside goes hand in hand with having a "sicle". I think that she really likes them because they feel good on her poor teething gums. I noticed yesterday that she is getting a top molar in. My poor girl has been teething for months now. We know because she walks around with her whole hand stuffed into her mouth. She has been such a little trooper though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Poor little girl! I know what you mean. Hudson has been teething for over a month now - his 2nd tooth has not popped through STILL!!! I cant imagine how tough and painful molars will be....