Addison is 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 4 days old today. :-) So, I decided that I should make a post that is dedicated to milestones. This helps me remember what has happened until I can get it all written in to her baby book.
As of today, Addison can say Mama, Dada, kitty, girl, teeth, thank you, please (or peas), love you, hi, hello, uh oh, big, bye-bye, hot, choo choo, , peek-a-boo, too-da-loo, tickle tickle, love you, excuse me (sounds more like "cues me", whoa, and bug. My mom swears that she can say Grama too.
She has 6 teeth.
She can shake her head yes and no. Although, she mostly shakes her head no.... for everything.
She can stand alone for a few seconds.
She can blow kisses and give kisses.
She can pick up the phone and say hello and bye.
She can drink out of a straw.
She stopped drinking out of a bottle as of 3-01-09.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe how big our "little" girl is getting! Soon she will be walking and talking up a storm!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment