Sunday, January 25, 2009

One year later....


Addison checking out her new baby that she got from great-grandma & grandpa Parks.

Addison enjoying her lollipop from mommy.

Happy 1st Birthday Addison!!

We celebrated Addison's birthday yesterday with my family, Tim's mom, and Tim's grandfather. We had a lovely time! Addison did better than we had expected with such a large group of people! I think she loved being the center of attention.

She got a bunch of really wonderful gifts. We are going to need to purchase a very large toy box soon. Her little toy bin isn't working so well any more. It seems we have toys covering every inch of our apartment. You can't move from one room to another without tripping over a doll, ball or shoe. Yes, Addison has discovered her shoe bin in her room, so I am finding it very difficult to find a matching pair when we want to leave the house. Silly girl!

I haven't updated this blog in so long, so I guess I'd better share a few little facts about our "bean". We aren't sure how much she weighs or how long she is... yet. We find out on Monday, and I PROMISE that I will update the blog before I leave for work Monday night. She checked in at 19lbs 10z and 28 inches at her 9 month appointment.

She can talk.... a lot! She says: Da da, kitty (keee), hi, hello, thank you (tank ooo), love you (uv ooo), and bug. Oh, and she can say Mama, but only does so on her terms. Her new favorite thing is to hold her hand (or anything else) up to her ear and say, "hello". It is so cute!

No walking yet, but she has started free standing for a few seconds at a time. Yay!

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!!!